Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
• Experience scripting in Bash or Python
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
• Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
• Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
• Deep understanding of serverless patterns
• Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
• Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
• Experience with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
• Experience implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integrations
• Experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
• Ability to advise on cost reduction in AWS service setup
• Proficient in Git
• Intermediate-level spoken and written English
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Good to have:
• Knowledge and experience with Java, C++, C#, GoLang or any other programming language
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on experience.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
En Netser Group estamos en la búsqueda de profesionales con el siguiente perfil: - Residente en el sitio del cliente en un área designada "Centro de asistencia...
Desde Netser Computer International, Inc - Heredia
Publicado hace 11 días
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic Software is seeking a Remote AWS Big...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace 25 días
Desde HumanSoft - San José
Publicado hace 24 días