The Ignite Practice Development framework is a milestone-based approach that includes supported marketing, sales and technical development to accelerate partners ability to sell and deploy.
Reporting to the Ignite Activation Manager, the Ignite Marketing Specialist will support partners to successfully complete their Ignite marketing requirements by explaining marketing resources, the Ignite demand generation process, coordinating meetings with Marketing Managers and 3rd party marketing agencies, reviewing annual partner marketing plans and tracking demand generation completion. They will work alongside an Ignite Activation Specialist who is responsible for managing overall program execution.
The ideal candidate has a marketing background, is detail oriented, collaborative, assertive, organized and is committed to delivering impactful outcomes in a team environment. This role will collaborate with Worldwide and GEO cross-functional teams and interact directly with partners.
• Work with GEO and worldwide marketing leads to define Ignite marketing requirements, funding sources and process
• Explain Ignite marketing requirements to Partner Marketing Managers and the partner marketing leads
• Help partners access marketing resources
• Review partner marketing plans and track completion of demand generation activities
• Review and validate demand generation proof of execution
• Manage Ignite marketing communications and reporting to partners and stakeholders
• Execute timely field and partner support
• Work with stakeholders to proactively identify and manage risks
• Contribute to development and maintenance of standards, processes, and best practices
• Content preparation and delivery of partner facing initiative Webinars
• Driving weekly meeting cadence with initiative Stakeholders around the world
Skills and Requirements:
• B.S./M.S. degree in Marketing or Business
• At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
• Exposure or previous experience sales strategy or sales operations projects
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Modalidad Freelance, Work from Home Habilidades y Conocimientos: - Creatividad & Realización de artes gráficos para redes sociales. - Desarrollo de copy para...
Desde ICG Creative Media Group - San José
Publicado hace 25 días
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace 5 días
Persona enfocada e el liderazgo, con amplios conocimientos de publicidad y administración de proyectos. Con titulos de publicista. Experiencia en producción...
Desde CR LUXURY MANAGMENT - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Representante Médico de la línea Respiratoria- REPUBLICA DOMINICANA En AstraZeneca convertimos las ideas en medicinas que cambian las vidas de nuestros...
Desde Astrazeneca - San José
Publicado hace un mes